Digital investigation and intelligence
APP modules under this area of business will be developed and released on a phased basis. See cyber-dependent crime for terminology relating to the wider spectrum of threats and crimes in relation to crime committed online.
A full index of the content of Digital investigation and intelligence APP is available.
The Managed Learning Environment, which is available on NCALT, offers registered users access to digital learning produced by the College of Policing:
- Communications data and cyber crime – introduction to law and procedure
- Communications data in investigations
- Communications data – introduction to the internet
- Cyber crime and digital policing – first responder
- Cyber crime and digital policing – introduction
- Cyber crime and digital policing – investigation
- Digital communications, social media, cyber crime and policing
- Introduction to communications data and cyber crime.